HealthLight is on the cutting-edge of the growing light therapy industry, which is becoming more commonly-known as an effective drug-free treatment for pain, stiffness and aches that affect millions of people. Healthlight is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and marketing light therapy products for the Healthcare industry. HealthLight products are manufactured in an ISO approved factory and the light therapy devices are FDA-cleared. HealthLight is owned by Wolters-Althoff Investments (WAI), a family investment office and is located within 20 minutes of Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.
Please explore our website www.healthlightllc.com for more information.
This key individual will be responsible for driving revenue growth by managing existing customers and leads, adding new independent reps when the right ones can be identified, training, and developing a sales team across the USA. This person will need to be innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial in spirit.
The position reports to the CEO and will supervise an Inside Sales Position and other positions that may be added in the future. This individual will work closely with shared company resources (finance, manufacturing, marketing, customer service, etc.), to accomplish the company’s sales goals.
HealthLight is a position for someone that is ready to hit the ground running. This position is a very unique opportunity for the right person.
Roles and Responsibilities
The HealthLight Sales Vice President will responsible for developing the strategic sales plans and promotions that will promote revenue growth through existing clinics, new clinics, independent reps, create a supportive culture, and result in customer satisfaction for the organization.
Duties will include the following, in addition to those separately assigned as conditions evolve:
Update and collaborate with Executive Management
- Manage through the CRM
- Weekly reports on sales activity: units moved, pipeline, forecast
- Weekly reports on performance, recruitment, engagement
- Work with Executive Management on resource allocation
Assist with supporting the marketing activity:
- Voice & Face of brand
- Help drive social media channels along with WAI Marketing Team
- Help update website with new messages, products
- Work with Marketing Team to conceive, execute & track advertising campaigns
Structure of responsibilities & reporting
- Position will report to CEO of HealthLight.
- Position will work in collaboration with WAI marketing team
- Scope of position will involve sales reporting to Executive Management
- Compensation will be $120k per year with an expected bonus of up to $40k, depending upon performance
What You’ll Need
- Experience in the Chiropractic, Podiatry or Physical Therapy Channels
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience
- Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and expand a team
- Knowledge and experience with CRM platforms
- Experience in Medical Device sales
- Charismatic personality with good presentation skills (live, video, webinars, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques and the martech stack
- High-level communication and networking skills
- Good project management skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Remote meeting familiarity: Zoom, Teams, Meet
- Social Media skills (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Does this sound like you? We believe these personality traits will set you up for success at HealthLight:
- Drive for results – can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Action oriented – enjoys working hard, likes to seize opportunities
- Great at setting priorities – spends time on the things that matter most
- Motivating others – creates a climate in which people want to do their best
- Organization – can marshal resources and people to accomplish a goal
- Managing & measuring work – clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions
- Presentation skills – is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings
- Independent – can work with little or no oversight and tolerates ambiguity
What You’ll Get
HealthLight is a thriving company with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture. We’re sure you’ll appreciate these opportunities:
- Get in at ground level of quickly growing market of light therapy
- Make a difference: our products help people live better lives
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work/life balance
- Our team is hand-picked: you’ll work with great people. Period.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We grow together.
- Ability to thrive in a supportive, innovative culture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year + bonus